from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Employed for or involving a standard number of hours of working time: a full-time administrative assistant.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Involving a full amount of time spent on some activity, especially a job.
- adv. Spending a full amount of time.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. spending or requiring all of the time normally given to an activity. Opposite of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. for the entire time appropriate to an activity
- adv. for the standard number of hours
full + time (Wiktionary)