from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Chiefly British Variant of savor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the specific taste or smell of something.
- n. a distinctive sensation
- v. to possess a particular taste or smell, or a distinctive quality
- v. to appreciate, enjoy or relish something
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. give taste to
- v. have flavor; taste of something
- n. the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- v. taste appreciatively
- v. derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in
Sorry, no etymologies found.