from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A classroom.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A classroom, a room in a school used for instruction.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A room in which pupils are taught.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A room for teaching: as, the duties of the school-room.
- n. School accommodation: as, the city needs more school-room.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a room in a school where lessons take place
school + room (Wiktionary)