from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who scrutinises; a person responsible for scrutineering.
- v. to scrutinise; to thoroughly check that an entered car or motorbike, etc, meets the rules.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A scrutinizer; specifically, an examiner of votes, as at an election.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who scrutinizes; specifically, one who acts as an examiner of votes, as at an election, etc., to see if they are valid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who examines votes at an election
From scrutiny + -eer (Wiktionary)