from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- The green color of sea water.
- adj. Of a beautiful bluish green color, like sea water on soundings.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Having a luminous bluish-green color, suggesting that sometimes seen in sea-water.
- n. A rich bluish green of high luminosity.
- n. Ground overflowed by the sea in spring tides.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the property of a moderate green color resembling the waters of the sea
- adj. of the color of the sea; bluish green
Sorry, no etymologies found.