from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person's term in office with a title including the term secretary, such as secretary of state.
- n. The office or position of being secretary.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The office, or the term of office, of a secretary.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The office of secretary.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the position of secretary
Sorry, no etymologies found.