from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. See Table at currency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Senna.
- n. A unit of currency equivalent to a hundredth of a Samoan tala
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A Middle English form of seen.
- n. A Middle English form of seene.
- n. A Middle English form of sign.
- n. An obsolete form of senna.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. 100 sene equal 1 tala in Western Samoa
Samoan, from English cent.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Old French sene. (Wiktionary)
Samoan sene, in turn from English cent (Wiktionary)