from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to sensations or sensory impressions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to sensation or the senses; sensory
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Of or pertaining to the sensorium.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the sensorium: as, sensorial power or effect; also, of or pertaining to sensation; sensory: opposed to motorial: as, a sensorial nerve.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. involving or derived from the senses
Sorry, no etymologies found.