from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To make sensual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To make sensual; to subject to the love of sensual pleasure; to debase by carnal gratifications.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To make sensual; to subject to the love of sensual pleasure; to debase by carnal gratifications; to carnalize.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To make sensual; debase by carnal gratifications.
- To indulge the appetites.
- Also spelled sensualise.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. ascribe to an origin in sensation
- v. debase through carnal gratification
- v. represent materialistically, as in a painting or a sculpture
sensual + -ize (Wiktionary)