from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a sharp manner; pertaining to precision.
- adv. Intellectually alert and penetrating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a sharp manner,; keenly; acutely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a sharp or keen mariner, in any sense of the word sharp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a well delineated manner
- adv. changing suddenly in direction and degree
- adv. in an aggressive manner
- adv. very suddenly and to a great degree
sharp + -ly (Wiktionary)