from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who polishes shoes as an occupation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who polishes shoes; same as bootblack.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who cleans and polishes shoes and boots, especially one who makes a living by this.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. large showy Asiatic shrub or small tree having large single or double red to deep-red flowers
- n. a person who polishes shoes and boots
shoe + black (Wiktionary)