from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative form of sky blue.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Having the blue color of the sky; azure.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of a luminous blue suggesting the color of the sky, but really very unlike it from deficiency of chroma.
- n. A luminous but pale blue, supposed to resemble the color of the sky.
- n. Skimmed milk; poor, thin, watery milk; milk adulterated with water: jocularly so called, in allusion to its color.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a light shade of blue
- adj. of a deep somewhat purplish blue color similar to that of a clear October sky
Sorry, no etymologies found.