from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n.pl. Suds from soapy water.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Plural form of soapsud. Lather, suds, foam produced by soap in water.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. Suds made with soap.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A solution of soap in water stirred till it froths; froth of soapy water.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the froth produced by soaps or detergents
Sorry, no etymologies found.