from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A composer of sonnets.
- n. An inferior poet.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A writer of sonnets.
- v. To compose sonnets.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A composer of sonnets, or small poems; a small poet; -- usually in contempt.
- intransitive v. To compose sonnets.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A composer of sonnets or small poems: usually with a touch of contempt.
- To compose sonnets; rime.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a poet who writes sonnets
From sonnet + -eer (Wiktionary)