from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An additional tire carried in a vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat.
- n. Slang A paunch; a potbelly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An extra wheel or tire carried as a replacement in case of a flat.
- n. Excess weight or fat accumulated near the waist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. excess fat around the waistline
Sorry, no etymologies found.