from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Someone who talks nonsense at length.
- n. Anything that spouts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, spouts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who or that which spouts.
- n. One who speaks grandiloquently or oratorically; a mere declaimer; a speechifier.
- n. An experienced whaleman.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a spouting whale
- n. an obnoxious and foolish and loquacious talker
- n. an oil well that is spouting
Sorry, no etymologies found.