from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Using physical force or coercion: strong-arm tactics.
- transitive v. To use physical force or coercion against.
- transitive v. To rob by force.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Bullying; extortionate.
- adj. Coercive, employing force.
- v. To bully; to intimidate.
- v. To coerce, to muscle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. use physical force against
- adj. impelled by physical force especially against resistance
- v. handle roughly
- v. be bossy towards
strong + arm (Wiktionary)