from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One that stuffs.
- n. A flier, insert, or enclosure, often serving as an advertisement or announcement, that is mailed with a bill or other item.
- n. A stocking stuffer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who stuffs; taxidermist.
- n. Something which is stuffed into an enclosure, especially an advertising circular included with other mail.
- n. One who conceals a package of illegal drugs by swallowing them.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who, or that which, stuffs.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who stuffs, or does anything called stuffing: as, a bird-stuffer; a ballot-box stuffer.
- n. That which stuffs; specifically, a machine or an instrument for performing any stuffing operation: as, a sausage-stuffer; a stuffer for horse-collars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a craftsman who stuffs and mounts the skins of animals for display
- n. an advertising circular that is enclosed with other material and (usually) sent by mail
stuff + -er (Wiktionary)