from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. With subtleness, in a subtle manner. With cleverness rather than brute force.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a subtle manner; slyly; artfully; cunningly.
- adv. Nicely; delicately.
- adv. Deceitfully; delusively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a subtle manner; with subtlety.
- Slyly; artfully; cunningly.
- Deceitfully; delusively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a subtle manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.