from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being sugary or sweet.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being sugary, or sweet.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being sugary or sweet.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- n. the sweetness of sugar
sugary + -ness (Wiktionary)