from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The flat surface of a table.
- adj. Made or designed for use on the top of a table: a tabletop copier; tabletop art.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the flat, horizontal surface of a table
- n. A fixed item resembling a table, used for performing skateboarding tricks.
- adj. Designed to be used on the top of a table
- adj. Compact enough that it theoretically could be used on top of a table
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the top horizontal work surface of a table
table + top (Wiktionary)