from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A composition in three voice parts.
- n. A vocal (or, rarely, instrumental) trio.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A composition in three voice parts; a vocal (rarely an instrumental) trio.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In music, a composition for three voices; a vocal trio.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
Italian, diminutive of terzo the third, Latin tertius. See tierce. (Wiktionary)