from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A celebration of the occupancy of a new home.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of house warming.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A feast or merry-making made by or for a family or business firm on taking possession of a new house or premises.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A merrymaking entertainment to celebrate the entry of a family into a new home.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a party of people assembled to celebrate moving into a new home
Sorry, no etymologies found.