from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property or fact of tessellating.
- n. A tiling pattern with no gaps; the result of tessellating an area or plane.
- n. A less common name for polygon tessellation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of tessellating; also, the mosaic work so formed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or art of making inlaid work with tesseræ.
- n. The work so produced.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the careful juxtaposition of shapes in a pattern
- n. the act of adorning with mosaic
Sorry, no etymologies found.