from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Multiplied by one thousand (1000), repeated a thousand times.
- adj. Having one thousand parts or members.
- adv. By a factor of a thousand.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Multiplied by a thousand.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- A thousand times as much.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. by three orders of magnitude
Old English þūsendfeald, corresponding to thousand + -fold. (Wiktionary)