from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Simple past tense and past participle of tin.
- adj. Coated, or plated with tin.
- adj. Packed in a tin can; canned.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered, or plated, with tin.
- adj. Packed in tin cases; canned.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Covered, overlaid, or coated with tin : as, tinned dishes.
- Packed or preserved in hermetically sealed tins; canned: as, tinned milk; tinned meats.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. sealed in a can or jar
Sorry, no etymologies found.