from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. Archaic spelling of today.
- n. Archaic spelling of today.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. On this day; on the present day.
- n. The present day.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- On this (present) day; as, he leaves to-day. Compare to-morrow.
- At the present time; in these days.
- n. This present day: as, to-day is Monday.
- n. This present time; the present age: as, the events of to-day.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in these times
- n. the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow)
- n. the present time or age
- adv. on this day as distinct from yesterday or tomorrow
Sorry, no etymologies found.