from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, pertaining to, or characteristic of torts.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Injurious; wrongful.
- adj. Imploying tort, or privat injury for which the law gives damages; involing tort.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Wicked; wrong; base.
- In law, having the character of a tort.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to the nature of a tort
Sorry, no etymologies found.