from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. One who totes or carries something.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The stone roller. See Stone roller (a), under stone.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete form of tooter.
- n. A fish: same as hog-sucker.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone whose employment involves carrying something
tote + -er (Wiktionary)