from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Using or able to use three languages, especially with equal or nearly equal fluency.
- adj. Of, relating to, or expressed in three languages.
- n. A person who is able to use three languages, especially with equal fluency.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Able to read or speak three languages.
- adj. Expressed or written in three languages.
- n. A trilingual person.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Containing, or consisting of, three languages; expressed in three languages.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of or expressed in three languages.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. using or knowing three languages
tri- + -lingual (Wiktionary)