from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To free from illusion or deception.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To free from misconception, deception or error.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To cause to be no longer deceived; to free from deception, fraud, fallacy, or mistake.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To free from deception, cheat, fallacy, or mistake; open one's eyes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. free from deception or illusion
un- + deceive (Wiktionary)