from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Moving up and down like waves; wavy
- adj. Forming a series of regular curves
- v. Present participle of undulate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Rising and falling like waves; resembling wave form or motion; undulatory; rolling; wavy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Waving; vibrating; moving in waves.
- Having a form or outline resembling that of a series of waves; wavy.
- In zoology, undulate.
Sorry, no etymologies found.