from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Not funded, as a floating debt.
- adj. Not furnished with funds: an unfunded project.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not funded; having received no funding.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not funded; floating: as, an unfunded debt. See fund, transitive verb, and funded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not furnished with funds
un- + funded (Wiktionary)