from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being unlikely, improbability.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being unlikely.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being unlikely; improbability.
- n. The state of being unlike; dissimilarity.
- n. Unattractiveness; the incapacity to excite liking or love.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the improbability of a specified outcome
Sorry, no etymologies found.