from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Not fixed in a place.
- adj. Not surveyed, or designated by limits or boundaries, as appropriated to some individual or company.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not located or placed; not fixed in a place.
- adj. Not surveyed, or designated by marks, limits, or boundaries, as appropriated to some individual, company, or corporation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not located or placed; specifically, in the United States, not surveyed and marked off: said of land. See locate, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. lacking a particular location
un- + located (Wiktionary)