from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Third-person singular simple present indicative form of pant.
- n. Plural form of pant.
- v. To pull someone’s pants down; to forcibly remove someone’s pants.
- adj. of inferior quality, rubbish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n.pl. A garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately.
- n. Underpants.
- n. Underpants worn by women; panties.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as pantaloons, 2.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. underpants worn by women
From the verb to pant (from Middle English panten and (hence) the noun pant.) (Wiktionary)
Shortened from pantaloons ("trousers"). (Wiktionary)