from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of unneighbourly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Not neighborly; distant; reserved; solitary; exclusive.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Not neighborly; not in accordance with the duties or obligations of a neighbor; distant; reserved; hence, unkind: as, an unneighborly act.
- In an unneighborly manner; distantly; with reserve; hence, unkindly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. not exhibiting the qualities expected in a friendly neighbor
un- + neighborly (Wiktionary)