from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Practicing usury.
- adj. Of or constituting usury: usurious interest rates.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to usury.
- adj. Exorbitant.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Practicing usury; taking illegal or exorbitant interest for the use of money.
- adj. Partaking of usury; containing or involving usury.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Practising usury; specifically, taking exorbitant interest for the use of money.
- Pertaining to or of the nature of usury; acquired by usury.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation
Sorry, no etymologies found.