from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a person who manages, or works in, a warehouse.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who keeps a warehouse; the owner or keeper of a dock warehouse or wharf store.
- n. One who keeps a wholesale shop or store for Manchester or woolen goods.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who keeps a warehouse.
- n. One who is employed in or has charge of a warehouse.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a workman who manages or works in a warehouse
warehouse + -man (Wiktionary)