from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A one- or two-wheeled vehicle with handles at the rear, used to convey small loads.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A small, one-wheeled (rarely two-wheeled) cart with handles at one end for transporting small loads.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A light vehicle for conveying small loads. It has two handles and one wheel, and is rolled by a single person.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A barrow with one wheel or more, on which it runs.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. transport in a wheelbarrow
- n. a cart for carrying small loads; has handles and one or more wheels
From Middle English (Wiktionary)