from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Women considered as a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Women, taken collectively.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The females of the human race; women, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Women in general; the female sex; the females collectively of the human kind.
- n. A body of women, especially in a household; the female members of a family.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. women as distinguished from men
From woman + -kind. (Wiktionary)