from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Roman Mythology The goddess of the dawn.
- A city of north-central Colorado, a residential suburb of Denver. Population: 304,000.
- A city of northeast Illinois on the Fox River west of Chicago. It is an industrial center and was one of the first U.S. cities to use electricity for street lighting. Population: 171,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. Roman goddess of the dawn; equivalent of the Greek Eos. Sister of Luna and Sol.
- proper n. A female given name, in quiet but regular use since the 19th century.
- proper n. the dawn
AURORA KWGN — The controversy continues for an Aurora man who was told by the city that he couldn't feed squirrels in his neighborhood.
JOHN BARRY, SUPERINTENDENT, AURORA PUBLIC SCHOOLS: I'm Superintendent Barry with the Aurora public schools, and I'm trying to see if we can get our students back in school.
Perhaps the rich people, who incline to power, may venerate Justice more as the child of Jupiter and Themis; while the unruly ones worship her as the daughter of Titan and Aurora; for undoubtedly the offspring of _Aurora_ must be most welcome to "_Peep-o'-day boys_."
AURORA, Colorado - An Aurora coffee shop whose bikini-clad baristas prompted a boycott has closed its doors.
AURORA - Aurora police are asking the public for help in finding a 72-year-old man.
AURORA, IN (FOX19) - Indiana State Police have filed four more charges against a former Aurora police officer who's accused of child solicitation.
AURORA - City leaders in Aurora voted almost unanimously Monday night to add more cameras in an effort to spot red light runners.
"We'd like to bring struggling homeowners some sense of relief." www. hbsslaw.com/cases-and-investigations/aurora, accuses Aurora of negligent misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, breach of the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, violation of the California Unfair Business Practices Act and other violations of
The shooting in aurora is due to Jimmy Carter, and you no longer living in Aurora, but migrating to Centennial.
AURORA - A man found shot dead in an SUV outside an Aurora apartment complex has been identified as a former University of Colorado football player who was there in the 1980s.