from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Writing or print.
- noun A color palette, as in photography or printmaking, employing only black and white or black, white, and values of gray.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun US, slang, law enforcement A 1970s police
- noun A type of giant cookie (about 8 inches diameter) with icing on the top side: half white, half dark chocolate.
- adjective imaging Representing colours with pure black and white tones or with shades of
- adjective figuratively Easily divided into diametrically opposing
campsor schools of thought.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective not having or not capable of producing colors
- noun communication by means of written symbols (either printed or handwritten)
- noun a black-and-white photograph or slide
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.