from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To
elicit, evoke, or emphasizea particular quality.
- verb chiefly UK To place (something new for public sale) on the market;
- verb chiefly UK To make a
shyperson more confident.
- verb chiefly UK To cause a visible
symptomsuch as spotsor a rash
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb take out of a container or enclosed space
- verb make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- verb encourage to be less reserved
- verb direct attention to, as if by means of contrast
- verb bring onto the market or release
- verb make visible
- verb bring out of a specific state
- verb prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- verb bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.