from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To elicit, evoke, or emphasize a particular quality.
- v. To place (something new for public sale) on the market; roll out.
- v. To make a shy person more confident.
- v. To cause a visible symptom such as spots or a rash
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. take out of a container or enclosed space
- v. make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret
- v. encourage to be less reserved
- v. direct attention to, as if by means of contrast
- v. bring onto the market or release
- v. make visible
- v. bring out of a specific state
- v. prepare and issue for public distribution or sale
- v. bring before the public for the first time, as of an actor, song, etc.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.