from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To shout out in order to summon (a person).
- verb To ask for in a loud voice.
- verb figuratively To
- verb To
- verb To stop at a place and ask for (someone).
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb express the need or desire for; ask for
- verb require as useful, just, or proper
- verb gather or collect
- verb request the participation or presence of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.