from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To pick up suddenly.
- verb transitive To
- verb transitive To provide with
- verb intransitive To be reaching something that had been
- verb intransitive To compensate for or make up a deficiency.
- verb intransitive To get
- verb intransitive To finally
- noun An act of catching up or attempting to catch up.
- noun An amount, a thing, or a receipt or repetition of information that enables one to catch up.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.