from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Having an education, especially one above the average.
- adjective Showing evidence of schooling, training, or experience.
- adjective Having or exhibiting cultivation; cultured.
- adjective Based on a certain amount of experience or factual knowledge.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Formed or developed by education.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Having attained a level of
higher education, such as a college degree.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective possessing an education (especially having more than average knowledge)
- adjective characterized by full comprehension of the problem involved
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Educate + -ed.
Sorry, no example sentences found.