from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Being in agreement; harmonious.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. In agreement; harmonious
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- In accord, harmony, or sympathy; having a mutual, esp. a private, understanding; of a hypnotic subject, being in such a mental state as to be especially subject to the influence of a particular person or persons.
- n. in accord, harmony, or sympathy; having a mutual, especially a private, understanding; in mesmerism, in that relation of sympathy which permits influence or communication.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In relation or connection; in or into communication or association; especially, in sympathetic relation: as, to bring A en rapport with B, or two persons with each other.
French : en, in + rapport, agreement.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Sorry, no example sentences found.