from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive, intransitive To
boardor mount(something), especially a vehicle.
- verb intransitive To be
- verb intransitive, with "with" To
- verb intransitive To become
- verb intransitive To become old.
- verb intransitive To have a good relationship; to
- verb transitive To
- interjection Expresses surprise or disbelief.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb appear in a show, on T.V. or radio
- verb get on board of (trains, buses, ships, aircraft, etc.)
- verb get up on the back of
- verb have smooth relations
- verb grow old or older
- verb develop in a positive way
- verb grow late or (of time) elapse
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.