from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective idiomatic Suitable or
appropriate; keeping with expectations, norms, ideals, or rules.
- adjective of three or more objects
Positionedin a straight line.
- adjective not comparable
assuminga positionin the future.
- adverb one behind another; in a
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adverb one behind another in a line or queue
- adjective awaiting something; especially something due
- adjective being next in a line of succession
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.